Discounted Part/Return Loads
Small quantities or single items can be transported in conjunction with another removal to anywhere in the U.K. or overseas.
When we have a lorry (or container) running to an area with free space, or coming back empty, we can offer to transport single items or a full removal, depending on the space available.
We can also arrange collections on the way.
Considerable discounts apply
See below for details of some of our current availability or telephone us to see if we have a suitable load:
Early Booking discounts
If you have a full, or nearly full load, and you book at least 6 weeks in advance we can often offer a minimum discount of 10%/£250 + VAT on our quoted rate
| Available at all times:|
Part-loads to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and U.S.A, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Greece, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey and the Costa del Sol.
From the UK to Costa Blanca, SPAIN (Covering the Valencia - Murcia area).
| || || |
|Latest part loads available - click here|
| 10th January. West London to Somerset/Wilts. Space both ways|
12th January. Glasgow, Scotland to Somerset. Space both ways
18th January. Helston, Cornwall to Somerset
19th January. Durham to Somerset
24th January.Penrith, Cumbria to Somerset
26th January. Portsmouth to Essex. Space both ways
27th January. Surrey to Somerset. Space both ways
27th January. Surrey to Somerset/Wilts
1st February. Kent to Somerset
10th February. Essex to Kelso, Scotland. Space both ways
8th February. UK to SW France. Space both ways
NO VAT on trips to the UK from France and Spain, Holland, Belgium and Ireland
| || || ||
Contact Details for the Weston and Edwards Group:
Weston and Edwards Removals:
BRIDGWATER 01278 425508
TAUNTON 01823 324004
MINEHEAD 01643 703048
YEOVIL 01935 822237
We cover: Bridgwater, Bristol, Burnham on Sea, Castle Cary, Chard, Exeter, Glastonbury, Highbridge, Ilminster, Martock, Minehead, Sherborne, Taunton, Tiverton, Wellington, Wells, Weston Super Mare, Wincanton, Yeovil and everywhere in-between.
FROME 01373 334580
TROWBRIDGE 01225 766159
BATH 01225 904435
SALISBURY 01722 788010
We cover: Amesbury, Bath, Bruton, Bradford on Avon, Calne, Chippenham, Devizes, Frome, Marlborough, Melksham, Radstock, Salisbury, Shaftesbury, Shepton Mallet, Swindon, Trowbridge, Warminster, Westbury, Wilton and everywhere in-between.
North Somerset Removals:
WESTON SUPER MARE 01934 417444
BRISTOL 01173 601010
COLCHESTER 01206 571971
CHELMSFORD 01245 493912
CLACTON ON SEA 01255 476797
We cover: Braintree, Chelmsford, Clacton on Sea, Colchester, Dunmow, Harwich, Maldon, Tiptree, Witham and everywhere in-between.
WICKFORD 01268 573232
SOUTHEND 01702 480120
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS 01245 322218
We cover: Basildon, Billericay, Braintree, Brentwood, Canvey Island, Chelmsford, Grays, Halstead, Harwich, Leigh-on-Sea, Romford, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend on Sea, Stanford-le-Hope, Wickford, Witham and everywhere in-between.
IPSWICH 01473 225797
FELIXSTOWE 01394 654495
STOWMARKET 01449 684065
We cover: Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Haverhill, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Sudbury and everywhere in-between.
NB: Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
Top tips when moving house...
1. Get a quotation well in advance. Either complete our quotation form or make an appointment with our removals estimator. Proper planning ensures a smooth and trouble-free move.
2. If you have time, get rid of all your unwanted items and rubbish in advance - it's lovely to move into a new home, without unwanted clutter.
3. Doing your own packing? Anything that will fit into a box should be packed. Other loose items, garden tools for instance, can be taped together. Don't overfill the boxes. It's best to use our cartons as they are tailor-made for the job.
4. Items can be left in drawers if they're not too heavy, and if the drawers are removable (Our chaps can take the drawers out, put the carcass in the truck and replace the drawers to cut down the amount of packing that you have to do)
5. Freezers can usually stay full. Perhaps put the food in bags/baskets, so that if we struggle, we can take the food out prior to loading, and put back in for transit. We are often able to plug in the freezer on an overnight move.
6. Keep all keys (filing cabinets, safe, wardrobes) together in a safe place.
7. Self-assembly furniture is best dismantled before moving.
8. Prepare a survival pack for the things you will need on moving day - toys, kettle, passports and for the first day in your new home ie: bedding. Keep this separately and make sure the removal men know.
9. Let your mover know beforehand if you haven't managed to get your packing done, got rid of stuff or anything else you haven't asked for in your removal quote. That gives us time to make the necessary arrangements.
10. Make sure your removal company is aware of any access difficulties at either property.
11. People to notify of your change of address: Doctors, dentists, banks, Gas, Electricity, Royal Mail, phone company, D.V.L.A (Driving licence), Friends and relatives!
12. Check that we are available before you commit to a moving date.